Right off the top there are some pretty obvious and similar racist and anti-black behaviors between the proven racist Mark Meadows and Stella Reddy that we will now begin to address.
The Due Diligence / Doing My Job Routine
The evidence, documents and testimony that was present to at the public forum, Landlord and Tenant Board hearing on September 26, 2017 to the racist SJTO member Kevin Lundy was that:
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio provided an email where Stella Reddy stated: They ( the interracial married couple/tenants ) need to learn that just because she is BLACK, they can’t throw out these accusations of racism and bigotry against people
- Stella Reddy use racist and anti-black offensive, derogatory, prejudice language and used racist and anti-black physical actions to try and deflect from her own racist and anti-black behavior when she was called out by the interracial married couple / tenants.
- Stella Reddy used the offensive, derogatory and prejudice word Newfie on different occasions throughout the public hearing as unwanted harassment to anyone present and/or from Newfoundland.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio portray the female of the interracial married couple / tenants as a stereotypical, ill–mannered, ill– tempered, loud, aggressive, demanding and uncivilized Angry Black Woman. ( Sapphire ) Without every producing a single piece of evidence to support her racist and anti-black behavior.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio verbally insulted, humiliated, disrespected, embarrassed, degraded and harassed the interracial married couple / tenants throughout the public hearing.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio created and filled illegally forged and altered documents as evidence to support a L2 eviction application against the interracial married couple / tenants.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio created and filled illegally forged and altered documents as evidence to support a L2 eviction application against the interracial married couple / tenants as a way to obstruct of justice.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio place video cameras that faced the interracial married couple / tenants door.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio continuously threatened, lied and harassed the interracial married couple / tenants with illegal and invalid legal documents.
- Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio continuously harassed, threatened and inconvenience the interracial married couple / tenants in hopes they would move out.
- The owners Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio were very aware of the interracial married couple / tenants accusations and did nothing to resolve them.
- The owners Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio encouraged Stella Reddy and her husband Russell Reddy to continue with their racist and anti-black behavior.
And Stella Reddy, Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio response to these
undisputed facts that were presented at a public hearing was that Stella Reddy’s racist and anti-black behavior was all done while working for Alto Properties Inc. as their property manager and because of that the accusations could not be true.
They believe that by stating that all this took place while on the clock and calling it due diligence it made it okay.
And that Stella Reddy somehow was not acting in a racist and anti-black manner and need not be held accountable or responsible for her racist behavior.
It appears that Stella Reddy and Mark Meadows read from the same page
in the racist playbook of routines.
The Victim Routine
Well Boo-Hoo Stella Reddy was upset about being called out for her racist and anti-black behavior while working for Luigi Liscio and his son Anthony Liscio at 859 Kennedy Road.
Strategically Stella Reddy immediately starts off by playing The Victim Routine.
Stella Reddy is Boo-Hoo’n over getting hit with these claims of racism and anti-black behavior where a lot ( but not all ) of the accusations are false.
Stella Reddy is quick to try and portray to the racist SJTO member Kevin Lundy that the interracial married couple/ tenants are just a couple of trouble makers who go around throwing unfounded and baseless accusations of racism against Caucasian individuals.
Stella Reddy over the past 3 years has played and regurgitated The Victim Routine on so many different levels on social media, websites, legal documents and with individuals she has spoken too with in hopes of getting pity.
One has to believe that this little performance / routine must have worked well for Stella Reddy in the past. As she has no problem with playing the routine at every chance she gets, even though it is not related.
The Liar / Catch Me If You Can Routine
Stella Reddy also while playing The Victim Routine during the public form started claiming that she had no idea what the word Mulatto meant when using it to describe the interracial married / tenants bi-racial children during their first meeting outside a restaurant in Toronto back in June 2016.
If this is true that Stella Reddy did not understand what the word Mulatto meant.
Let us note that she did use the word Mulatto in the correct context when referencing the interracial married couple / tenants bi-racial children at the time.
How is it possible that Stella Reddy can still claim that she did not understand what racial slur Mulatto meant while using it in the correct context?
And there you have it, Stella Reddy The Liar!
It appears that Stella Reddy wants the world to believe that a Caucasian, late 50’s female, born and raised in Canada, with a diverse family did not know what the word Mullato meant.
For Stella Reddy to even try and convince anyone of this, only shows here desperation to try and free herself of her own racist and anti-black actions.
What is next? Stella Reddy will claim she does not know what the N-word or Jigga-Boo means. And again she will have to her niece to get some cultural awareness lessons on inappropriate vocabulary.
This is so ridicules for Stella Reddy to make such a far absurd statement. It crosses the border into bizarre.
Stella Reddy and offenders always have some type of excuses for their racist behavior and it is never because of their own doing.
The Liar / Catch Me If You Can Routine does not always have to make sense and actually most times it doesn’t. But it does not stop people like Stella Reddy from trying.
Stella Reddy is the typical racist and a horrible liar!